Chris Burkard is an accomplished explorer, photographer, creative director, speaker, and author. Traveling throughout the year to pursue the farthest expanses of Earth, Burkard works to capture stories that inspire humans to consider their relationship with nature, while promoting the preservation of wild places everywhere.
On this episode we discuss:
1. How Chris fell in love with the outdoors
2. How he ruined $30,000 worth of camera gear.
3. Why he spent a night in a Russian jail
4. Chris takes us behind the scenes of all the hard work that goes into planning an outdoor trip.
5. How anyone can turn their passion into a career.