Episode 18: Dan Vinson: Founder of Monkii Bars
On October 16, 2016 by Jordan Agolli
Dan Vinson is the co-founder of Monkii Bars, a versatile fitness device that allows you to have epic workouts no matter where you are in the world. Previously, Dan worked as a Wilderness Ranger and a Wildland Firefighter.
On this episode we learn:
- How Dan fell in love with the outdoors and fitness.
- Dan’s favorite stories as a Wilderness Ranger and Wildland Firefighter.
- How Dan’s different outdoor business ideas led to the creation of Monkii Bars.
- The story of how Dan did a workout with the Monkii Bars while attached to a hot air balloon hundreds of feet in the air.
- How Monkii Bars raised $1,073,512 on Kickstarter.
- Why it’s important for everyone to workout and be involved in the outdoors.
- Dan’s advice on how to maintain a fitness routine outdoors.
Check out Monkii Bars here!
Watch Dan on the Hot Air Balloon here.