Episode 15: David Nour – Cross Country Motorcyclist
On October 15, 2016 by Marshall Mosher
David Nour is the CEO of the Nour group. David is also an author, entrepreneur and an avid cross-country motorcyclist. David has ridden the entire route 66, he owns over 7 bikes, and has ridden over 3,500 miles in under 10 days.
On this episode we learn:
- How David fell in love with motorcycling.
- The misconceptions many people have about motorcycles and the motorcycle community.
- The stories of his long distance rides.
- The 4 times David has fallen off his motorcycle and what he learned from the experiences.
- The lessons David‘s learned from riding and how they have contributed to his success in business.
- How a beginner can get started with riding motorcycles.
- David’s most memorable riding experience over the last 6 years.
- The positive impact riding has had on David’s life.