Episode 16: Milo Pierwola – Turning a Corporate Life Into a Life of Adventure
On October 15, 2016 by Marshall Mosher
Milo Pierwola is the founder of World 360 VR and EXP Adventures, a privately guided adventure company. World 360 VR is a company that produces virtual reality videos of real adventures including winter alpine climbing, flying a drone inside a mine, and much more. They use those videos along with virtual reality headsets and take them inside orphanages, hospitals, inpatient care centers and let people who have never been able to experience these type of activities, feel like they are actually on the adventure.
On this episode we learn:
- Milo’s life story and how he turned his unhappy lawyer lifestyle into a life of adventure. (At one point Milo was working over 95 hours a week in a room with no windows)
- How Milo overcome the criticism and doubt of his friends and family when he changed his lifestyle.
- How Milo brought the outdoors to life by recording it with a virtual reality camera.
- The impact virtual reality is going to have on humanity.
- How we can combine technology and the outdoors.