Episode 30: Craig Cooper- Adventure Capitalist
Craig Cooper is a 53-year-old serial entrepreneur from Australia and an early investor in companies such as The Huffington Post and Buzzfeed.
Craig is currently the CEO of CooperativeHealth, a digital media company focused on men’s health, as well as the author of the Harper Collins book “Your New Prime: 30 Days to Better Sex, Eternal Strength, and a Kick-Ass Life After 40“. Through this, he’s created a comprehensive guide to healthy aging for men, highlighting the specific things to focus on – flexibility, mobility, balance, functional strength, nutrition and endurance.
And as if that weren’t enough, Craig is also the host of CNBC’s new Shark Tank style show, the “Adventure Capitalists,” showcasing the best new innovation from outdoor startups across the world.
On this episode we discuss:
1. Craig’s early life and how he forged his own path in his multitude of careers.
2. How his many injuries and near death experiences have shaped his life.
3. A behind the scenes look at the TV Show “Adventure Capitalists”.
4. Why an active and healthy lifestyle is so important to Craig.
5. The advice he’d give to other outdoor entrepreneurs.
6. What Craig wants his legacy to be.
Craig’s new book: Your New Prime